I had a great time at the Fox Valley Linux User Group meeting this month. This month's topic was "talk about whatever" and I picked up a lot of great knowledge. Also, two new people attended the meeting and a couple of newbies came back.
I took some fractured notes and collected some URL's. Please note that this list below is not intended to be very verbose or complete - if you really want to be part of the conversation you'll just have to attend next month :-)
- The rEFInd Boot Manager
- This is a nice looking tool for multi-booting with modern EFI-enabled motherboards.
Programming / Scripting
- Learn to code | Codecademy
- Jason said that this is a nice, free resource for learning about Python programming.
- Introducing modern.IE – Testing sites for Internet Explorer made easier | Exploring IE
- This is a site that shows you how to easily set up a virtual machine running a free (for 30 days) Windows virtual machine so you can test your web application with IE.
- Setup modern.ie vagrant boxes
- This shows you how to do the modern.IE thing with Vagrant.